Protect your business from potential loss
Naturesave Insurance can provide you with a bespoke solution to protect your business against potential loss. Our minimum commercial insurance premium is £280 per annum.
As every business or organisation has different insurance requirements, we do not offer a generic quotation, instead, we recommend you talk to one of our team on 01803 869775. Alternatively you can also complete our online questionnaire.
Our bespoke commercial combined insurance can include:
- Buildings, tenants improvements, machinery, plant, contents, stock, and loss of rent.
- Business interruption – for loss of income/profit and additional costs of working following serious loss or damage to the property.
- Cover for property away from the premises.
- Goods in transit, money, glass and loss of licence.
- Employers liability – your legal liability for injuries to employees at work.
- Public and products liability – your liability to third parties resulting from negligent services and defective goods.
- Legal Expenses – Optional, recommended extension.
For a summary of the cover provided, please see the Naturesave’s Commercial Combined Policy Summary.
What makes Naturesave different?
- We don’t use call centres, so you be assured that you will get through to one of our friendly team straight away
- We are competitive and it doesn’t cost you more to be ‘green’
- We have over 30 years of experience across all areas of business insurance
- We also operate an environmental charity, The Naturesave Trust and operate as a carbon neutral business. Want to know more?
- We offer our clients a Sustainability Officer Service. Delivered via our partner Positive Impacts, this service is on hand to help your businesses reduce emissions and improve environmental and social governance. This program is funded by our charity, the Naturesave Trust.
For a bespoke quote please complete our online form
We will get back to you within 24 hours
If you are unsure about the level of cover required, or about types of business insurance, please do not hesitate to call us on 01803 869775, or email us via our contact page.