WELCOME TO THE HOME OF ETHICAL BUSINESS INSURANCE
Naturesave offers ethical business insurance, tailored to meet your needs and delivered by an experienced specialist team. Since we were founded in 1993, Naturesave has insured some of the UK’s greenest companies (many of which are B Corps) covering all areas of business.
At Naturesave we do not offer generic ‘packages’.
Your insurance will be tailored to fit your particular needs.
Our experience enables us to provide comprehensive cover for many types of business, including:
Offices & Retail
Independent Financial Advisors
Restaurants, Cafes, Pubs, Hotels
Architects & Designers
Education and Course providers
Charity and Non-Profit Insurance
Renewable Energy Insurance
(Contractors, Designers, Manufacturers and Operators)
WHY CHOOSE NATURESAVE?
- Making a difference – We have donated well over £1 million to our charity The Naturesave Trust. which has funded hundreds of environmental projects across the UK. We are also part of the Benefact Group, a charity-owned family of financial services companies that donate all available profits to good causes
- Personal service – no automated telephone systems and no need to explain yourself to several different people every time you call
- In-house claims – as we don’t believe in outsourcing problems, we operate our own helpful and proactive claims service
- Professional sustainability advice – we offer free advice to help our clients reduce the environmental impact of their operations as well as cut costs
- Buy One Get One Tree – we will plant a tree for every new client, via our partner, Trees For Life
- Green operator – we are a carbon-neutral company and operate a no-fly business travel policy. Naturesave have a published net zero plan as part of our membership Business Declares.
- Making insurance greener – we are an independent broker with a long history of campaigning for a more sustainable insurance industry. Our latest action is to call on the industry to stop underwriting any new fossil fuel projects.
- Ethical Underwriters – we work hard to source ethical insurance options that also represent value for money and, critically, meets our clients needs. To help clients make informed choices we have recently introduced a traffic light system that rates insurers ethically. This helps business decide how to balance value for money with environmental considerations. Our traffic light system is based on published data by organisations such as Reclaim Finance, Share Action, Insure our Future and Ethical Consumer.
If you are unsure about the level of cover you require, or about types of business insurance you need, please call us on 01803 869775.
Please note that our minimum premium is £280 per annum.
If you are unsure about the level of cover required, or about types of business insurance, please do not hesitate to call us directly on 01803 869775 or email us via our contact page for help and a quotation.