Our aim is to provide a first class service, however we are aware that, occasionally, it is possible that we may fail to meet your expectations. We view complaints as an opportunity to learn and improve for the future, as well as a chance to put things right for the person or organisation that has made the complaint.
Make your complaint
In writing: Abha Wells, Complaints Officer, Naturesave Insurance, South Devon House, Babbage Road, Totnes, TQ9 5JA.
Telephone: 01803 864390 and ask to speak to Abha Wells.
In person: South Devon House, Babbage Road, Totnes TQ9 5JA. Please contact us first to make an appointment.
All complaint information will be handled sensitively, telling only those who need to know and following any relevant data protection requirements.
1. Your complaint will be logged in our complaints register and overseen by a senior member of staff.
2. We will acknowledge your complaint promptly.
3. We will investigate the complaint ensuring a record of our findings is retained.
4. We will keep you informed of progress and notify you of the outcome of our investigation together with any resolution or if the investigations are still ongoing, our reasons as to why.
5. Within 8 weeks of receipt of your complaint, we will issue you with a final response.
The Financial Ombudsman Service provides consumers with a free, independent service for resolving disputes with financial firms and we will cooperate fully with them in respect of any complaints referred to them. You should note, however, that the Ombudsman cannot consider a complaint until we have issued our final response, or 8 weeks have elapsed from the date of your complaint and there are some clients who are not eligible to refer their complaint. The FOS Consumer Helpline is on 0800 023 4567 and their address is: Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London E14 9SR. More information on the scope and service provided by the Financial Ombudsman Service is available on their website at: www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk
If your complaint relates to a policy sold online or via email consumers can register the complaint using the European Online Dispute Resolution platform at: ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr